Sooooooo Tammi, I had NO idea that it was going to be this bad!!
Alaska Airlines as canceled all operations out of Seattle and Portland due to weather. I have NO idea what we are going to do with ALL THESE PEOPLE!
Please God, give me the understanding and the PATIENCE.........it couldn't have come at a worse time......
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm sorry that it is so crazy and bad at the airport. I won't pray that God gives you patience because you obviously are being given all kinds of opportunities to practice it, but I will pray that God gives you the grace and compassion to help all of these stranded passengers. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteits cold and has snowed for awhile here. it has stopped for awhile, but is sposed to snow again.
ReplyDeleteHoney, Just think how God has used you during this time to be sympathetic and helpful to so many strangers that may have other wise faced some rude customer service people. Hang in there.
ReplyDelete