With Christmas just around the corner the airport has been insane!!! If a passenger misses their flight for whatever reason they can not be re booked until the 23. I haven't really looked at it today...but it maybe later now. Just insane! Flights are oversold....and standby lists are 80 people long. Some days, I feel like I don't get paid enough for what I deal with!! Yesterday, I had to apologise so many times for things that were completely out of my control. It makes a person feel incredibly small at the end of the day.
Today, hasn't been good ether. There was bad weather in Seattle that was delaying flights all across the system. Spokane's airport is completely shutdown which is really bad...there was nothing until the 27th to reconfirm them on. It's pretty messy.
On a better note. I'm still in love....... ;) Which makes everything okay.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I can't even imagine what airports are like right now. Don't let people get you down, your a beautiful person!
ReplyDeleteAtleast when you're working you can think about Levi and that'll put a smile on your face. :)
I hope you have a better week this coming week because it's CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
If you think the weather was bad in Seattle yesterday...I hear it is going to be worse on Sunday/Monday. Just a head's up to be prepared. I think that you ought to get hazardous duty pay myself...but no one asked me, so...Hope you are having a wonderful weekend in spite of the cranky travelers.
ReplyDeleteYou are one of the nicest people that I know, so i am sure each apology you made was a comfort to your customers. (Even if you didn't owe them one!)
ReplyDeleteJust remember that each customer you deal with now leads you closer to June 13th!
Merry Christmas!
Amy, thanks for the encouragement!!! I make it a point, if I get to overwelmed... I take moment and think about Levi...and what God has done for me.......it always makes me smile!! I know it sounds silly....but it works!!! Merry Christmas too you too!! I hope your play goes SWELL! ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Tammi for the heads up!!! I'm working those days...bummer.....and YES! I agree!!!! We should get some kind of hazardous pay!!! I have tomorrow off SOOOO I'm REALLY happy! I have weekend day off!! Yipppee for me! We are going over to your sons for a youth night.
Net, your sooooo sweet!!! Thank you SO much for what you said!
I can NOT wait until JUNE 13!!! It could not come fast enough!!!!!!!!!!