Well, Levi left early yesterday morning. He was going to leave the day before, but my car died (it's alive now) kinda a long story........ It worked out that he got to go to church, so that good. However, I had to work, so I didn't benefit from it at all! He made it all the way back to Roanoke safely..... It's weird now, not having him around. He fit perfectly into my life and my families....just one more of many conformations, that marrying him is right. God has been very good to me.
I Haven't done a whole lot of wedding planning. Even though we knew the date before he officially proposed. Funny. Anyhow, It's going to be a pretty small wedding with neither one of us having family in Alaska. His parents and his brother are going to be coming up, which is cool. They have NEVER flown before so levi is going to go down to Ohio a couple days before and get them. Also, we have asked Bro. Harvey Anders to officiate (Dad will be doing the vows), which we are really excited about! I'm excited about every ones reaction to Alaska. It's a beautiful state, and I'm soooooo very happy I'm getting married here!
My colors are sage green and pink. With green though, for the reception I could have all kinds of different color flowers. We'll see though, I may just stick with pink. We both REALLY , REALLY want to be married in Girdwood, AK. It's where Levi Proposed. It's SO pretty out there! The drive itself would be such a treat!!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm so happy for you both! I have enjoyed the pictures of Alaska. It seems to be a beautiful place!
ReplyDeleteI love your choice of colors. Your going to have a beautiful wedding! Glad to hear that Levi "fit" in perfectly with Alaska and your family. :D That would be so neat if you could get married where Levi proposed to you.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You guys look so right together.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait, everything is falling together so perfectly! I love the colors! We miss you here, can't wait till you get to come back!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete