I can't believe that Christmas is in two days!!! With Levi and I getting gifts for everyone together, and opening them when he was here....and also, then with me working non-stop......it just doesn't feel like Christmas. I still want to get something small for everyone when we do Christmas together on the 25. So that means I have tomorrow to go to the store........that's it....I feel behind. I work both Christmas Eve and Christmas day 13 and a half hours. mmmm what fun.........!!! It's good money though...!!!With the wedding , honeymoon and the assembly all in row.....we REALLY need to SAVE!
Things have calmed down for the most part at the airport. Seattle and Portland airports still have it VERY bad! Still, lots of people trying to get out.....
In all, people were understanding....there were a handful, that were demanding and didn't understand the enormity of the situation. It's those people that are just down right mean....that I have a hard time with. I don't handle being cussed at very well......not that I get rude back......just that I make it clear that I WILL NOT help them until they have calmed down and can talk to me with out cussing. I REALLY do want to help! I had to walk away once for that reason.....but when I came back.... he had calmed down tremendously! It's not that we don't want to help we do!!! It wasn't hard AT ALL to have compassion.....!!! It was all VERY sad.........it made it very hard on all of us.......!!! Just that there was nothing we could do..... I can tell you SO many sad stories......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Things are about to get rougher in Seattle too...another storm is moving in as I type this. I trust that God has helped you in each of those situations and I know He will continue to grant you the grace to be as helpful as possible in the future.
ReplyDelete