I can't believe Christmas is almost here! Time is just flying! I'm really happy that this year I get to decorate my own house. Granted,the flooring is still not in so I'm kinda holding off "really" decorating until things get a little more finished. When that will happen I don't know. I'm just thrilled still to be in our own home. I will for sure decorate a tree!! SOOO excited about that fact. :)
Lets see. Noah has been doing really good today potty training. He has good and bad days, but today he seemed to actually want too. YAY. There's hope yet. :) Noah also has been talking WAY more. Which we are all really excited about. I wasn't super worried, just a little concerned at the regression. His new thing is counting. He seems to be able to count to 3 but then starts back at 1. He counts everything which is cute. :)
Selah-She is such a happy baby. UNTIL SHE STARTED TEETHING! Woa. She doesn't take pain well at all. She won't be held by any body except me when she's teething real bad. Oh. Also, the child doesn't nap like a normal baby! She takes all these short little cat naps. I think part of it may be a nosey Noah...still I think it's just plain weird. Other then that... She had her 4 month check up and she's doing swell. :)
Levi- He is always doing something. Never, or barely never just relaxing. The man works so hard for us, and I feel bad because his list never seems to have nothing on it.
Me-I want to find a part time job. God knows all our needs, and I know He'll help find the perfect one. One that doesn't include leaving our children with anyone else.
My one big desire for the next couple months is for Levi and I to get away for a whole night. We haven't had a night away since Noah being born. There where a few times my parents were going to take him, but then something always came up with one of us. So we'll see. Maybe, hopefully, for Christmas. Lord knows after this crazy year and a half we need it. :)
Which brings me to my Lord. He has been SOOO good to us!
Well, I wish I had pictures...but it's late and I need sleep. Bad. So nighty night!
Oh mom! That festival is normally the 2nd weekend in Oct. You would SO love it!!
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



=)
ReplyDeleteI so wish we lived closer. I would take my precious grandbabies at a drop of a hat...
ReplyDeleteI think I may try to make my visit to you in October. Not just because of the festival but it won't be 110 degrees either.
Miss you so much.