I JUST REALLY hate being SOOOO limited! I would carry boxes over, and smaller furniture (like end tables) if I could. Plus, I could just get WAY more done if I didn't have to stop for a back ache break. :) It killed me last night to leave everything so cluttered and unorganized. We have WAY too much furniture for our living room and because Levi is still working on things he wont move them to other areas of the house. Telling ya...driving me nuts. After all this time, you think I wouldn't even care. I think though some of it is trying to prepair for the baby. I've been cleaning everything! Both Noah's, and the baby's car seat are cleaned and in installed in the newly cleaned and vacuumed Suburban. I've just been organizing, and cleaning anything and everything, wanting things ready. The driving me nuts part I think is hormonal. ;-)
I know I'm complaining....when tonight we'll be sleeping in OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There was no way I was going to take pictures of our mess. Maybe by tonight I'll have it looking better. :-P
Here's some Baby Shower pics. though. :) I tried to aviod pictures of me. I didn't realize how awful I looked! :) They had it as a surprise Sunday morning after church. The funny thing is though, I got hungry. LOL! So I went down stairs to eat a snack I brought. I've NEVER done that this whole pregnancy until then. So I kinda ruined it. :-P I went down and saw all the gift bags and food. LOL....oh well.....it made for a good laugh for everyone. I love and appreciate them all so much!!!!!!!!!!! The love for us, and for each other is amazing!












Your moving into YOUR new house, How cool is that? Don't worry about the mess. We have all moved. I am sure everyone is waitng to see pictures. I can't wait :-) As long as the crib is set up and beds, Everything will fall in place. Your mom is coming next week right? She will help. I am so happy for you guys.
ReplyDeleteIt's way cool! We are loving it. :) I'll be working on pictures!! :) It's not that great though I'm sure to others....to us, it's pretty fantastic! :)
ReplyDelete