Monday, I had my weekly appointment (37 weeks). I'm 4cm and 75% effaced. So fare I've been dilating 1cm a week. I also had an ultra-sound which I thought was weird since the doctor felt the head at the last appointment, but oh well. I wondered if there was something she wasn't telling me. She IS head down though. Duh. :) And she's laying on her ear. Sounded like a none issue. Other then that she's still a SHE, :) and everything looks good. :) They weighed her at 7.5 lbs, but that's not super realiable so she told me that she could also be a pound less or a pound more. 6.5 lbs sounds better to me. :-P
| 37 weeks |
Other then waiting for Selah to come.We are LOVING being in our house!!!!!!!!!! It's not finished, and not even really that pretty on the inside, but it's all our own. It's quite and peaceful....and OURS. So, Oh sooooo comfy!!!!!!! It's soooooooo wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really do keep meaning to take pictures. I just haven't. I do have a couple of the bathroom though. But that's about it. :) That should be my goal for tomorrow. I would like to have them too, to look back on one day.
Alrighty it's time for bed! Night! Oh, and once again I'm having contractions. I get them so often that I'm afraid I won't know what's for real other then if they really start hurting. Either way. I don't would rather not have her tonight! My doctor is off on Wednesdays. God knows though huh... :) Oh YES, and tomorrow is our anniversary!!! :) YAY! 3 years!!!!



HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! And congratulations on moving into your new home BEFORE the baby comes! Isn't God good? :-)
ReplyDeleteYes, be sure to take pictures of the progress on the house all along the way. You'll enjoy looking back and remembering where you came from and how the house is transformed due to your own efforts. It's very rewarding. Besides, there's several of us out here who would love to see it too!
You will know when the contractions are real:)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are moved in. I am glad you did not take that shot. It would have been in vein. :-) God is good and I am so happy you are full term with this one. Anxiously awaiting the news that Selah is born. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! I am so happy you got into the house in time. Its so homier already I LOVE IT!!!! & Libby likes the recliner....lol
ReplyDelete