The house is SOOoooo close to being ready! Let's see...the things that are left.
-The toilet will go in at the end of the week
-The stove will get here Monday-Levi is hoping sooner.
-General cleaning (although, A LOT as all ready been done)
-Moving Furniture-kitchen table, couch, love seat, recliner, 2 dressers, beds, kitchen and bath boxes, 4 baby box's, baby "stuff', and a few misc.
I actually do feel like I could have this baby at any point now. I'm not stressed though. Even if we do have Selah tonight...I know it won't take too long to get us in the house. That in it self, helps.
I know I've mentioned Bro. Legg helping a lot. Really though, he has been a God send. Honest to goodness, there would have been no possible way it would have happened, or gotten this close with out him. Everyone else has just been so busy (understandably busy) to have time to help Levi. Levi can do a whole lot, and knows a whole lot, but he is also limited with just one hand.
So I guess we'll see what happens! Selah has for sure dropped, so I'm hoping for AT LEAST a couple more weeks. :-)
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I am soooo happy that PROGRESS is in your vocabulary both with the house and Selah. Grandma says she's coming the week of the 10th ~ smile.
ReplyDeleteFortunately God will reward Brother Legg in ways that no human being can. But we too are very grateful that he has been there where we couldn't. Love you all.
How EXCITING!!! Looking forward to pictures of the house AND the baby. :-)
ReplyDeleteJust think, in the beginning of all this you were stressed about the baby coming during a stressful time! ;) God is in control!
ReplyDeleteExiting news about the baby and the house. Can't wait to see pictures. :-) YEA!!!! so happy for you guys.
ReplyDeleteI know Grace! I was super stressed for what seems like forever. It's chioce though to give it to God...and for whatever reason I held on to it all. "Peace" though is one of the greatest gifts! AND once it's been asked for, it comes in abundance alonge with things actuelly starting to work out. ;-) lol.....
ReplyDelete