So, I went to the doctor yesterday and Selah is head down.YAY! Although, she doesn't move as much, when she does....it's like an earthquake! :) I've been feeling a little more pressure...I'm not sure if it's from her going head down, or if she dropped in a little. Noah dropped way early, I think at 32 weeks.
She checked me too...and I'm 2cm dilated. Which I guess means nothing...the only thing is, is when my water broker with Noah and I went in I was barely at 1cm. I was 35 weeks....
She guessed she was about 5 and 1/2 pounds. She then asked me if I thought that "felt" right. LOL!! Too me she feels like 10! No... :) That sounds reasonable. Noah was a little more then 6 pounds at this point and I had gestational diabetes which can make the baby bigger.
 |
| Jenna took this when she was visiting. :) |
I was talking to Joleesa last night. It's just so amazing how different this pregnancy has been. Noah's was rotten. So many issues. This one, I had some mild nausea...one or two mild headaches....normal tiredness...but that's it. I know God has had His hand on me. I can't help but feel thankful!
I bet she decides to stay all 40 weeks or longer ;) Minimum 38! Her pregnancy is so different from Noahs. Did they ever tell you why your water broke so early? Was it related to the diabetes? Maybe they can give you some peace about it =) I know your going to make it this time <3
ReplyDeleteThey wanted to give me progestorine shots starting at I think 18 weeks. I guess it suppose to Help prevent premature rupture. I didnt want it though. Figured God knew when he wanted things to take place. progestorine i guess helps stregthen the Sac. Other then that know one knows what starts labour or causes the water to break.
DeleteJessa :) on my phone.....
Oh! And it would be awesome to make it to 38!!!!!!!!! :-D we'll be seeing soon!!! ;-)
Delete