Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Levi Won

Yup. Last night I conceded and let him order his camo shower curtain from Cabala's using our points. It was half off. Which of course helped his argument. ;) Which, honestly... I didn't argue or "debate" ( I like that word better ;-) that long. I get to do whatever I want to the up stairs bathroom.  So, I gave him the outhouse one. HA! Fitting for a man if I do say so my self.... ;-) Really though, it'll be cool. He has some antlers that he got off of  eBay a while back. He can make a toilet roll holder, a hand towel rack, and maybe even the vanity light. I'm not really into deer... but rustic is cool.


In other "house" news. I'm excited. We got a fridge! Coming tomorrow. YAY. We also got the stove ordered.  Not sure what the hold up there was...but it will be here at the end of next week. Also, we got Direct TV coming out next week to put up a dish. So we'll have TV. WAY COOL! I think the thing I look forward to the most (and this maybe sad) is sprawling out on MY VERY OWN couch (sprawling out on a couch in general....I haven't done in almost a year), and watching what I want, when I want, for as long as I want, WITH NO GUILT. Trust me, it's the small pathetic stuff that will make me the most happy. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Ummmm I'm not sure what I think of the curtain... But Levi deserves it!

    Stove, fridge, and tv of your own! I'm so happy for you!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! So is it looking like more of a possibility to be in it before Selah gets here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know....I'm not super crazy about it, but he does deserve it. :) Love you too Mom!

    Ang,ya.:) As long as she stay's put until the end of the first week in June!! That would make me almost 37 weeks. :-/ Keeping praying! lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that bathroom sounds very fitting for a cabin. Its nice to give thye guy a room. :-)
    Excited to see pictures of the end result.

    ReplyDelete