It's crazy how with this one, time seems to be going quicker. I can't believe I'm already almost done with the first trimester. I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow.
I think if we had our own home, and more normality, I would be happy as pie.
This one...I have only had 1 migraine. I've had lots of mild headaches that tend to last for days. I can function though. Not nearly as bad as the migraine every other day with Noah.
This one I seem to be waaaay more tired, but nearly as hungry all the time.I've gained 3 pounds. With Noah it was 6 by this point.
If I had to guess, I think it's another boy. I grave lemon stuff. Just like with Noah. Warm lemon water, lemonade, lemon bars....yum! I also, with this one... like a lot of spaghetti or things with tomato sauce. Oh yes! And I've been dieing for some Salmon! One of these days, I'm going to make Levi take me to Red Lobster. ;-)



to cute!!! I didnt start getting a belly till I was about 4 months. You are so blessed to have your belly back :) I just saw you last week & I noticed you were getting a little bit of a belly :)
ReplyDeleteI had headaches with both my pregnancies the first trimester. I am sure your more tired because you are a year older and you don't have YOUR home to rest. soon. Cute baby bump...Tammy
ReplyDeleteLove you cute mommy. When you come in February we can do salmon. I still have lots of salmon left that dad caught over the 4th of July.
ReplyDeleteWHOA! I missed the memo about you expecting again! (I'm just now stopping by to get caught up on all that I've missed!) CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for you guys. :-)
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww Thanks. I admitt I would rather see a belly rather then just being in that un-cute fat phase.
ReplyDeleteSis. Tammy, I know....I'm counting down until the first trimester is over. I'm sure things will get better. Ya....our own space would help SOOOOO much in the rest and stress/relaxing department.
Mom, we can have lots of Salmon in Feb. BUT I can't wait until then. That's waaaaaaaay too long!
Sis. Rebekah, haha.....Thanks!I know....the big things that can happen in a short amount of time. :)
Cute tummy =)
ReplyDelete