Monday, December 12, 2011

Almost Done

Well, I'm almost done with all the Christmas cards. There is just a couple more I need to get mailed out. Then, I need to fill out the one's for the folks here at the local church. Everyone that I sent cards too last year, and a couple others should be getting theirs this week. Yay! Finally! I think last year I was more on top of it.

My next thing I NEED to get done tonight, is wrapping Christmas presents. I MUST get all the Alaska gifts out and on their way.

I've REALLY have had a hard time not having my own home this Christmas. I want to decorate SOOOO bad!! I helped a little with my mother in-law, but our tastes aren't exactly the same. Plus, it's her home.....it's just not the same....

Anyhow, this is my Christmas tree I'll be putting up.... :)It was from our 1st year married. Last years Christmas tree I didn't like where we put it. Levi had mounted the TV so my options where limited in where I could move furniture. Anyhow, I didn't have many ordiments, but that was the very first tree that was all my own, and I loved it!


Oh! Noah is doing LOTS better. It only took all week, poor baby. He's back to his old mischievous little self though. :)

3 comments:

  1. Its exciting, all the wonderful things that will be here by next Christmas! New baby and new house, both full of love <3 The waiting will be worth it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you at least got a tree up :) As for Christmas cards you are way more ahead than I am I just started last night & I think I only got 2 or 3 made out then Justin decided he wanted to play cards so I had to stop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! It'll be worth it by next Christmas. :)

    Jenn, you got Justin to play cards? LUCKY!! :-D

    ReplyDelete