Pregnancy with this one so fare...well is better...now at least.I HAD been having a REALLY hard time though. My mood had been awful. Not mean or grumpy but, sad and mopey. It was rough. I'm not even sure how it happened. It's like one day I was fine, the next I wasn't, and I kept getting worse. I've never been depressed before, not like that at least. I'll never look at depression the same. It's SO hard!! I'm telling ya...it hard to pray! I'm not really sure why. Other then not having (!no!) motivation to get down on your knees and beg God to help. Which really in end, is what it takes, and I did.(Motivation for any thing that you normally would do is just not present). I knew I had too though! And, I can say honest to goodness, that very instant, I knelt and asked, God took it away. GONE! Praise the Lord! I've been 1,000 times better sense!!! I can't thank God enough!
Another great thing that came out of that prayer, was that they finally started on the house. Levi and I talked about it one time, and we decided... I guess... (or maybe it's what (I)that decided), that we weren't going to ask God to speed the house construction up...but instead, pray that "His Will Be Done". Knowing that God has a reason for everything....and His timing for things is always perfect. Well, that is soooo true, but the day I begged God to heal me of the depression, I also asked God if the house could pleeeeeeaaaase get started. That SAME DAY, the exscavaters came with their huge equipment! They finished the driveway that day, and where over there the whole rest of last week digging the basement. It SOOOOOOOOO beyond wonderful to see movement over there! The basement is planned to go in on the 28. Anyhow, it reminded me that God already knows my heart, that it's okay to ask. Sometimes, that's exactly what He is wanting us to do.
Well, that's it. I may of shared to much... but I gotta say. I feel no shame in sharing what Jesus did for me.
Oh here's a couple pics of My Noah. :)



Congrats on the baby! That is super exciting. And Noah is such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you guys! Wonderful news all around!
ReplyDeleteI love hearing peoples testimony's. It is so encouraging to me. "And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." Rev 19:10
ReplyDeleteI was praying for you honey that God would help you get to that place... Our God is soooo good. I LOVE the pictures of Noah! AND I love you!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies :)
ReplyDeleteOh, YAY! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys. --I'm sorry I'm so late in getting over here and noticing your news.
ReplyDeleteThanks! HA! It's okay....it's not like I'm the most faithful blogger here lately. :-)
ReplyDelete