It really does deserve more attention. I'm just SOOOO tired!!! But I wanted to share real quick about the Heartland Region Ministers Convention.
Sometimes saying "it was good" doesn't really do it justice. Just like with the Assembly. "Good" or even "great" doesn't cut it.
I'm so thankful that I can look at The Church and see a move forward. It's like something has happened this past year, and God has taken us all to a different level.
At Ministers Convention The spirit was so "thick" and "heavy" I'm surprised we didn't see the blue smoke. Saturday night The song was sung "The King Is Coming" by the Gathers. Afterwards the Holy Ghost spoke and said that He IS coming. "I'm Coming", "I'm coming" He said. There's a little more I think, but I'm too tired to remember. It's always humbling to hear straight from heaven!!!
It was our first time seeing and meeting many from the region. They were all so kind and loving! Bro. Estep Jr. and his wife have such sweet spirit about them! And Bro. Estep followed the leading of Lord from beginning to end. There really was no program made by man. Again, "good' just doesn't cut it!
Monday, October 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Praise God!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you had a good time & you felt the sweet sweet spirit of the holy ghost just as much as I did at Ladies Day! God is so good! Lord willing & the creek don't rise we will see you this weekend.....lol
ReplyDelete