Wednesday, November 30, 2011

4

AM! That is! I always wake up between 3:30am and 4:30am to use the bathroom and then have the hardest time getting back to sleep!! Levi gets up at 5:30am to go to work many days. He has his alarm set to go off 3 times. The most annoying thing ever! Me, I have no issues popping up with 1 alarm. So I have a hard time understanding the need for 3. ANYHOW, sooooo I typically wake up then too, IF I've fallen back to sleep. Then I have to go threw the whole process again. Which most days I really don't fall back into a deep sleep. It's no wonder I'm tired all the time. I can't sleep!!!

This morning though, I have someone real heavy on my heart. So I went a head and got up and prayed for her. Mom, always taught me if you ever wake up thinking about someone to get up and pray. You never know, they may really need it. I know what's going on in her life though.... and my heart aches for her.

Well, while I was awake, I thought I would blog too. :)

Thanksgiving....I felt SOO bad for Justin and Jenn! Jenn's Grandpa became seriously ill a few weeks ago, but on Friday they called the family and told them it was just a matter of time. He wound up passing away Friday evening. He wanted to pass away at home, and they got him there just in time. Thank the Lord!
We really missed them on thanksgiving, but I'm happy they got to spend that time with her Grandpa!

Thanksgiving here wasn't what I thought it would be anyway.At least not what I'm used too. It's eating with your plate, on the couch, watching westerns, with people coming in and out for a good meal, Just like any other dinner around here. Next year...if it all works out....I want to do something at my house. At the table.

Oh! The one great thing that did happen was I went shopping on Cyber Monday. :) Got a Paula Dean pan set for $85 dollars at Kohl's!`YAY!! I think they normally run between $130 and $160. I've been wanting them for a while, but I knew they go on sale often so I wanted to wait. The best thing about them...?? There red.... ;-)

3 comments:

  1. I was awake at that time praying for the same person too. I know it's the prayers getting them through! Luv you honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the exact same way about Thanksgiving. Hopefully we can do something at your house or maybe even mine. I would have to think a lot bout that one. Thank you so much for your prayers for us during this time with my Grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan is the SAME way when it comes to alarms. It drives me crazy! I am glad to know I am not the only one that puts up with that silliness. LoL

    ReplyDelete