First I want to say CONGRATS Grace on your beautiful baby Max!!! Way to go!! I love reading birth stories! Angela, and Jenn, if your interested you should read it. :-D
So it's cleaning day....I was reading someone's blog one time, I'm thinking Sis. Rebekah Horne's... :)she explained why Monday was a good day to do it. So, instead of doing different chores on different day's, you just "upkeep" through out the week. I think that's how it went anyway...so that's what I've been doing. Except I tend to have a cleaning day on Friday too IF no one comes over. Only because this house, with all the people... gets messy fast, and too... there tends to be company over on most Saturday's. PLUS, on top of that! Sunday is pretty much the day I do nothing in the cleaning department, and most of the time, there is company over that day too. :)
Talking about company, there have been people over EVERY DAY this this whole week. Mostly in the evenings when it's just been Levi and I, which I found funny. :) I don't mind in the least, but today, regardless of people. I'm cleaning. :) It's Monday.... :)
Monday, September 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Good for you! I am always cleaning something. I am a neat freak! I will check out Graces blog :) I like reading birth stories to :)
ReplyDeletewell, I dind't clean with people around....couldn't do it. :) I got most of it done though before they got here. :)
ReplyDeleteI follow ya'll. Here's my admittance so its not too stockerish I hope. I have missed a lot! I'm still trying to figure out a good cleaning schedule, and it just always seems like scramble time right before I know I have guests. I'm trying to make starting the laundry the first thing I do each day, even before coffee! Coffee then is the reward...
ReplyDelete