Thursday, September 22, 2011

Missing My Alaska






Ugh. I've been missing Alaska like crazy this week! Mostly I think because Savannah has been sick with a horrible rash. It makes me sad that I can't help out. I stay home so I could watch Savannah for Joleesa while she's at work. It also makes me sad that Savannah and Noah haven't really had the chance to "play" together. Noah was too small before we left for them to really interact. Now though....I know they would be soooo cute!!!

AND I miss Joleesa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw mom, dad, and Jenna at the assembly....but not Joleesa. :( We been talking about going up to Alaska in February but that seems so far off!!! Sooooo I spent the last half hour looking at pictures. :) I think it's helped..... at least a little.....

4 comments:

  1. I really hope you guys make it in February! I know it will be some much needed family-time. But perhaps we can fit in a coffee <3
    I can't wait till October, my contract renews, so maybe Santa will let me have an early Iphone. Then we can get more talking in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This had me crying. I've missed you so much. One night woke up having had a bad dream and I turned my Ipod on and the Revelation Song started playing. I pictured you at the piano singing and I started sobbing, and I mean sobbing. Then I'd hear about you hanging out with different people and I'd think, I want to hang out with you (we like so many of the same things). Then I'd see pictures of Noah with his cousin there and think oh if only Savannah and Noah could have grown up together. And lastly it would be so great for Gampa and Gamma to hang out with BOTH of their grandbabies together at the park, or at the zoo or in our living room.

    Yeah you are MISSED!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwww your not helping the "missing"!!!! I know....I keep thinking that I'm glad God is in this move. Otherwise I wouldn't make it!

    Angela!!!!!!! I'm am most def. going to HAVE to have my Angela fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe a couple! ;-)

    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww aww poor Jessa :( I am sorry you are feeling this way :( I can't imagine what you are going thru. I will be praying for you & if there is anything I can do to help just let me know. I am here for you :)

    ReplyDelete