Oh my! Saturday we got up earlyish and headed out to go to Johnstown Flee Market. Which I guess they call it Swappers Day. On the way we stopped at thrift sales. It was fun. EXCEPT, and that's a very BIG EXCEPT. It was HOT. VERY HOT!!!!!!!!!! Once we got to the flee Market I thought I was going to die. It was 100 degrees out. And that is not exaggerating. We spent 5 hours there, and by the time we got home I felt sick. All that time in the heat and in the sun had sucked every ounce of energy out me. Actually I think I may have been dehydrated.....I felt so awful.
The one great thing I got was another rocking chair for the porch. For $5. :-D
It's green now, ;-) but it's going to be red of course. :)
Um, I got a couple skirts....a couple blouses....a bear serving platter, berry garland....oh, and some scensy car air fresheners. I got some good stuff. Other then that rocking chair though I'm not sure it was worth goin in that heat!!! This gal that's been in Alaska for the last few years can't take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Alaska will glad to take you back glad you got some good buys! Luv and miss you!
ReplyDeletelol I no I have to agree it was HOT!!! My neck is still hurting from the sunburn I got there. I bet you think its funny how the weather changes so quickly around here.....lol Thats Ohio weather for ya! lol
ReplyDeleteLove you too mom! Miss you and Alaska weather. ;-)
ReplyDeleteJenn, I got a little tan. More then likely the only one I'll get from this summer. Oh and YA!! Ohio weather is nuts!! It's can't make up it's mind!!!