It wasn't very fallish around here today...but it's has been... off and on.... sense coming back from the Assembly.
Let's see....last week was boringish except Friday. I went and visited Jenn and baby Libby. I stopped about half way there at this Amish furniture, gift, and coffee shop. I got to say....not only was the gift shop pretty neat (MOM I wanna take you there!), but the coffee was pretty fantastic!! If you know me...man, I'm kinda picky about my coffee. It was waaay good though, and I love the atmosphere.
So I got Jenn and I a coffee and then head on to Marion. Then Jenn and I headed to this Chinese place for lunch. It was beyond great! I love chatting with her!!!!!!!! AND the food was SUPER!!! After, we stopped at this garage sale where I wound up spending $20!! Crazy! But I got some really good stuff!!! Including a winter jacket the lady found for Noah that she gave for FREE. :-D
Lets see......Sunday service was SUPERB!!!! Bro. Legg preached a message Sunday morning that really convicted me! It's weird because on top of the message...Jenn and I had this conversation too.
It's hard having alone time with a child! Noah keeps me pretty busy.... granted he's more needey lately then what's normal. Anyhow though... trying to have alone time to spend time in prayer and dwell on scripture is pretty non-existent. Sad to admitt out loud. I pray through out the day, but have to read my devotions in pits and pieces sometimes. We have devotions together Levi and I, at night, but I need more! Time alone... Just God and I. Soooooooooo, I've been feeling like to do that, I'm going to have to get up early. And I mean EARLY in order to be alone. That's why I haven't done it yet....but between the message, and Jenn and I's conversation I know that is what God wants me to do. Soooo.....Me, God, my Bible, and I are going to meet over a great cup of coffee tomorrow morning. ;-) In all seriousness.... I really do hope God meets with me! I miss the closeness I've felt in the past.



I completely agree with trying to get up early to have time with God. I tried that for awhile but with me still not getting a solid sleep at night because I still have to get up & pump it was really hard to do.
ReplyDeleteoh....the apple cider sounds YUMMY!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love apple cider! I know how you feel about having God time. I always had 2 1/2 hours when Tyler napped all to my self that I used. Now he don't nap and I have had to find time somewhere else. So I stay up late at night when everyone is in bed. I just don't do mornings well at all! I am also blessed with a boy who will sleep till noon if I let him. Yay for finding good coffee shop. We have one coffee shop in town and it is gross to say the least.
ReplyDeleteOh I miss shopping those kind of gift shops with you.
ReplyDeleteFall is in full swing so apple cider and a Bon fire sounds perfect!
Love and miss you. Give my Noah kisses and hugs from gamma!
LeAnndra, I've actuelly been able to stay up later and do it a couple nights. Which was nice. We normally all go to bed together....this has been Levi's early week so he doesn't want to stay up and chat anyway. :)
ReplyDeleteI wished Noah would sleep until noon! lol! Nice! :)
Mom I miss that kind of shopping with you too!!!