Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My 20 Dollar Piano-God is SO GOOD!!!


Some may think that finding a 20 dollar piano is lucky,or that I was at the right place at the right time. I know though it was God!! He not only takes care of our needs, but he knows our hearts desires as well, and I'm just sooooo thankful!! I'm also thankful that my in laws don't mind it taking up a bunch of room in their house!!!

We found this little rocker at a thrift sale for a dollar! It was a little rickety and was painted halfway white. Levi glued it, and I painted it red. I think it's soooo cute.

This is my new project. Mom found a couple of these tables in the barn. So I'm going to sand them down, and stain them. More then likely for bedroom night tables. That's the great thing about a log home. Things can look good, old and rustic.

This Sunday morning service was SOOOOOO good!!!!! We had a message and interpretation. Basically God said, that he knows our daily trials and troubles and to reach to Him. Once again, I'm not really sure who all read my blog, but I want to share real quick just a couple scriptures on tongues and interpretation. It's kinda a big deal.

Interpretation of Tongues is when God gives someone the interpretation of a message that has been given in tongues.

1 Corinthians 14:5 I would that ye all spake with tongues, but rather that ye prophesied: for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying.

1 Corinthians 14:27-28 27 If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret. 28 But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.


Well, that's it for now. I just gotta say once again....God is SOoooo good!!

7 comments:

  1. I was wondering when you would post piano pictures. Love it, the chair and the other things He's blessed you with.

    Quite the background...I can't decide if I like it or not ~ smile.

    This I do know, I love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, God is so good. I like your new background its cute :) It was a lot of fun finding that piano and playing it with you :) I have not played the piano in so long. Mom is prob going to want us/you play the piano for Christmas....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm not super crazy about the background myself....so we'll see. I KNOW I miss you too mom!! Jenn, lol...I know....I thought about that. I think it'll be fun. lol... :)

    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quilts =) So your tongues thing. It made me think how the Bible is translated....important to study the original 'tongues', or be able to trust who has.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela I so agree. I like the older version (KJV) because of that. I find that if I have a devotional or anything with a differant translation I go look at the KJV to see what the original wording was.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela I so agree. I like the older version (KJV) because of that. I find that if I have a devotional or anything with a differant translation I go look at the KJV to see what the original wording was.

    ReplyDelete