Friday, August 12, 2011

Dr. Stanberry

I can't believe that I'm making him the title but, that's all I could come up with. *smile* The cool thing about Doc. Stanberry is, he's the same doctor Levi had as a boy. I think that's pretty neat. The weird thing is, he has had the same patients for so long now that they are all older. Noah's the first baby that have had for many years. I had to laugh, when Noah and I went to his appointment the waiting room was like walking into a nursing home. They all oo'd and awed over him. Saying how good he was. Which really...I'm blessed, he really is a good little boy. He sat next to me contently playing with a toy while I filled out ALL that paper work.

Well, Doctor Stanberry is a talker and so he was backed up an hour and a half!! Crazy! I went early to fill out the paper work so we wound up waiting for 2 hours before we even saw him. I guess he's worth it though, becuase when it was our turn, he spent almost an hour with us. He explains everything he's doing and why, and if you have a question he'll find a picture or a diagram to answer you with. :) The best part though, is he is constitley saying.."God made us like this" or "God gave us lots of these", and my favorit... "That's just how God made us". It's rare to find a doctor like that! Walking out of the clinic after being there over 3 hours, I turned to Levi and said " I find I want to make him a pie". He was just that great. lol :)

okay well, I think that's enough said on the subject. :)......

5 comments:

  1. That's how Dr. Lien is -- she is such a people person, loves her job, very informative, etc. It's like visiting a friend that just happens to give you shots every once in awhile. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good I am glad they excepted you :)you have a great doctor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our doctor back in Duluth was like that. His name was Dr. Cory. He even gave me his home phone number when I was pregnant with Joleesa. I'm so glad you found a good doctor. Love you. Just 7 days!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were all pretty excited that they took us. He a great doctor!!

    ReplyDelete