Monday, June 13, 2011

Well.....

I'm in a blogging rut. Not known what to blog about....when really, there's more going on then other times when I've blogged. Weird how that is.

Right now, I'm sitting on the porch watching Levi and his cousin skin a turtle. Or whatever you call it. There are pulling the meat out, then Levi is going to put it in the pressure cooker later.

Across the street I hear a dozier working on our drive way. Paw Pa Stephens is sitting next to me and has Noah sitting contently on his lap. Noah is chewing on some teething thing which is never to fare out of his sight.

It's a beautiful, cooler, evening. I have the the citronella candles going to keep the pesky bugs away. I don't know why, but, I love that citronella smell. Reminds me of camping.

All we really have been up too is garage saleing. I SOOO love it! I forgot how great it is. Thursday-Saturday it's what we do. So fun! This Saturday, we spend the evening with Justin and Jenn. They are doing GREAT! Jenn looks and doing SOOOOOO good after having a baby only 2 weeks ago. She even made us a pie! And Justin deep fried some fish for us. Both were SOOOOO YUMMY!!

Well, Today is our Anniversary. We really need some time to ourselves. I'm just not sure when that will happen. Maybe tomorrow night, Dad Stephens will watch Noah for us so we can go out to dinner. We'll see! :) Either way, I adore my husband, who sense moving back home. Is turning more and more into a hillbilly!!!! Picking up road kill for bate (in his church cloths!). Catching turtles (before church!) and shooting birds in the back yard. My guess for bate...haha...then talking fishing, fishing, fishing and more fishing. :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Life sounds -peaceful-. And that sounds just nice =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol now you know what Justin does all the time. He does the same thing. Just wait till Levi finds a hawk & he has you drive the car down the road & he is sticking half of his body out of the car to shoot the bird.......lol That was an experience......lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. on the night they induced me Justin was running around in our back yard & our neighbors back yard chasing a raccoon with his cross bow......lol Our husbands.....we got to love them......lol

    ReplyDelete