well, lets see...I guess I'll start by saying, I am SOOOO GLAD to be off the road. That was a long, HARD, trip! In general. Not counting the brake line breaking, and a flat tire. That last day we pushed hard and got in at 1:30am to Willard. By thin Noah was feeling pretty rotten. He threw up 3 times on me. It was sad, I felt so bad for him. We had 2 hours to go, and I told Levi to just keep going. We can't stop no more. We had to just get there, and be done!
Now we all seemed to be adjusted. The first 3 or so days Noah was really fussy. Teething, and I think, just try to adjust his little body from all the traveling. We were all were so worn out.
On June 2, I think, the 2nd day we were here. Jenn my Sister In Law, Levi's brothers wife had her little girl. A little 4 pound 3 ounce little doll. Jenn, had some complications in her last trimester where her plencta was working well. So they took the baby about 10 days early. Baby and Mommy are healthy and doing GREAT! Praise the LORD!!
This last Sunday was our first Sunday at our new local church in Castilla, Ohio(I spelled it wrong). We are going to attend there until there is something established in Willard. I feel so blessed! Many times, and I know it's true with my parents. When you do new field work, many times your all alone. No church near enough to go to on a regular basis. Castilla is about 35 min. away, maaaaybe 40. VERY CLOSE!! Sunday after church they put on a welcome dinner for us. How sweet is that!!!???!! Sunday morning the spirit was VERY present!!! Right from the very start, with the opening worship song. Then, Bro. Legg preached a wonderful message on Holy Ground!!
Sunday night, was VLB. There was song service, then special singing. Everyone pretty much that could sing, sang. It was great...and yes,I sang too... "He Leadeth Me".LOL...my favorite song this year. ;-) OH! I gotta tell ya. I felt so special!! They don't have a piano player, so I played for them. Man, did they make me feel good!! It's a sweet bunch of people.
Let's see....the house.....we've talked to the contractor. Everything is signed, and paid. We are just waiting now for the land to get surveyed, so they can get building permits. There maybe a few weeks delay on breaking land because of that. Levi and his dad thought the land already was. It's confusing for me...but....anyway...until that's done. We just wait.
It's been REALLY, REALLY, HOT 80's and 90's. when I was younger, I loved it and was outside all the time trying to get tan. Now though, I just wanna stay inside where it's cool. ;-)
Okay, well. I guess that's about it for now. Here's some pictures.
This was at the hospital when Jenn had Libbi. Jenn had these cute t-shirts made for the family.
Miss. Liberti Hope Stephens
This is the start of the drive way.
The road we live on. I can't wait to see it in the fall! It's out in the country. Pretty much the middle of no where. ;-) We're building our house right across from Levi's parents, and are staying with them too, until it's done.



I bet you were having withdraws from not being able to blog.......lol We are so happy you guys made it here safely & you were able to be here when Libby was born :)
ReplyDelete