Noah does the cutest thing! Sis. Talley, taught him "praise the Lord". You say it and he'll lift one arm up. So I've kept it up with him. It's SOOOOO cute!!! Today, he did something even cuter! I sing to him the hymn "He Leadeth Me" to sleep. I know....kinda of a odd one, but it ALWAYS calms him down. Anyhow, while he was laying there resting in my arms, he all of sudden lifted up one of his arms. Straight up. TOOO cute!! It made me tear up at the innocence of it.
In other Noah news. Noah has the worst sounding cough now! Poor kid! I'm praying he gets over this quick. It's awful to hear my baby cough!
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That is so cute! We will be praying for him. Nothing is worse than a sick baby.
ReplyDeleteThats good it is so cute when they do different things like that :) Poor baby :( I pray he gets better soon!!!!! Hey did you guys find anything about when you are moving here ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks you both for praying! Jenn, not really....he has an interveiw with the Tiffen store tomorrow. We should know more here soon. We are thinking though still mid May.
ReplyDelete