Monday, May 2, 2011

Resting

I'm taking a break from packing. Shew, my back hurts from bedding over so much. There is now nothing on our walls. Which is weird. The hardest part is sorting through cloths. I have a ton!!! I have my XS cloths, my S cloths, the M, the L, Even some XL. LOL!! Really...it's crazy. I'm trying really hard to be realistic in what I'm keeping.

We were going to do a garage sale, but I don't think we have a enough actual things to sell. Mostly just cloths, which really....doesn't make a good sale. I think we'll just give them to Good Will.

Levi hasn't found out a whole lot about when we'll actually move. He did call the Lowe's store in Tiffen, OH. He has a phone interview with them hopefully tomorrow. SOOooooo we are hoping by the end of the week we'll know more. Levi's still thinking though we'll be moving mid May. I guess we'll see. If that really is the case, it's going to come fast!

Well, I better get back to work!

3 comments:

  1. I want a phone call when you know! If I can help with your moving or packing, say the word and we will be over :) Hope Noah is starting to get better. I am waiting about 2 more weeks till things start budding, then its full on allergy war time! LoL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about your back hurting. I have been trying to get Libby's room organized before my baby shower. She has so many clothes already I have no idea what I am going to do after my shower.....lol I am excited you guys will be moving soon!!! I was hoping you would move before Libby is born so you can see her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, I'll let you know for SURE!! :) I hope Noah starts getting better here soon so we can get together!! I may take you up on your offer. ;-) now that you have already seen my place at it's worst. HA! :D

    Jenn, I'm hoping we get down there in time for your baby shower. We'll see though....I thinking we'll be there for sure by the time she arrives!!! :D

    ReplyDelete