Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sickish

Noah is doing lots better. He still will cough every now and again. His nose isn't running like crazy this morning. The day is still early though...haha, we'll see about that one.

Me, I got a touch of it too now. I have zero energy, achy, and will go into little coughing fits. Thankfully the cough isn't as bad as what moms was, or even Noah's.

I blew my diet the last couple days. It was too hard while being sick. Plus, I soooooooooooooo need to go grocery shopping!! There is nothing good to make or just snack on. I would really like to lose 5 more pounds before we leave. Which I think is totally doable! I just need to get better, so I have energy for it.

Today, Levi and I are going to go open an account at Key Bank. Apparently there is one of those close to Willard. Which is great. That way our work checks won't have to be mailed.

Then, tonight mom and I are going to hang out. :) Just her and I. :)

Well, that it. Not a whole lot else goin on.

4 comments:

  1. That is good that you & your mom spend time together. I no I always enjoy when I can get together with my mom :) I am glad Noah is feeling better. I pray you get back up to par. Take care & have a good evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much for the song it was encouraging ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to call you Ang!! Maybe tomorrow on my lunch break!!

    Thanks Jenn! We are both doing great today! :)

    ReplyDelete