I've been packing away today....getting closer to being done though. :)
Noah and I both are doing lots better today. We even went out and visited Mom and Jo at work. It was SO nice getting out of the house. Then, I got a coffee and headed back home....it is soooooo nice outside!! I'm sure it has to be around 70 and just perfect. I'm glad we went out, even if it was just for a little bit.
Not much else happening.... :) I have to go to work here at 6pm. Not so excited about that, but it's nice having the extra money. haha....
Alrighty. That's all I have to ramble about. Have a good night!
Oh! Levi had one interveiw today, which he said went really well. He'll have another this weekend or Monday. Hopefully sometime time here soon we'll know more.
Friday, May 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment