Today, I had to hurry and clean a bunch because the landlord was going to show the apartment this evening. I didn't know it, soooo I had piles of cloths still waiting to be packed, or bagged to give away. Also, Noah toys were all strewed all across the living room. Our bedroom was full of blankets and bedding that had been freshly washed, but had yet to be folded. The place needed to be swept good, and I won't even talk about that bathroom!
I only got half done, then went and had coffee with Angela. It was pre-plannned. I was all stressed out from all the running around. It felt good to sit down, relax, and enjoy the not so good coffee. ;) I was telling her how Noah had been super fussy, and clingy, all afternoon. Making picking up, and cleaning, REALLY difficult. So she offered to come over and keep him entertained while I finished cleaning. :) YAY. GREAT idea! Her and Hank did a good job! It worked, and I got lots done. :) I couldn't help take a picture of her reading, and the boys listening to the book. It was SOOOOOOO, SOOOOO, CUTE!!!



We had fun!!
ReplyDelete