Well, that pretty much sums up my day. Noah's been running a fever ALL day. =( Pleeeease pray for him. It's stayed right around 99 and 100. The highest was 101.I'm praying it breaks by morning!! Poor baby stayed on my lap the whole day resting.
My wallet, well I had it yesterday, and I haven't gone anywhere today. I was work tonight and noticed it wasn't in my purse. I'm just hoping nobody stole it.
The dizziness from yesterday is gone thank goodness!! I'm not sure...it could be my dieting Jenn...or Angela, it could be my thyroid. I'll just have to watch it. Hopefully it doesn't come back!
SO for good news. Everything on building the cabin is a go. So that's good. We'll find out more about when we'll be leaving, hopefully tomorrow.
Real quick. My diet. I'm down 5 pounds. It's coming of slower then I'd like, but then again. Other then walking here and there. I'm not really exorcising. It shoudl try harder in that department. ;-)
Well, that it's for today! Good night!
Friday, April 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Will definitely have to talk later today! Hope you get your news today =) Yay for 5 pounds!
ReplyDeleteI hope we news today too! I'll let you know. :) I hope your day goes well too. ;) praying for you!
ReplyDeleteThats good I am glad to hear you/Noah found your wallet. Congrats on loosing 8lbs keep up the good work :) I was going to ask you if you knew when you were coming to Ohio. I know you were trying for May!!! Take care. Give Noah kisses 4 us :)
ReplyDelete