Thursday, March 24, 2011

Yay

I got the job. :) Yay. I found out Monday. Took the drug test, and next week sometime, I'll have orintation and start working. They said they will work with my schedule so I pray that that's true!!

mmmmm What else been going on.....Noah's been teething the last couple days. He's a little monster when he's teething. Today though, he's back to his happy Noah self. Another...Yay. :0)

This week I really need to get on move on packing. We aren't taking much with us. Just cloths, pictures, a couple rocking chairs, and some end tables, and all Noah's toys and his pack and play. We had somebody come look at the apartment last weekend. She's not only going to move in right after we leave. Good thing for our landlord... She also bought our bedroom set, kitchen table, and our stand up freezer. Which is perfect, because we can use them right up until we leave.

Alrighty, that's it around here. Have a great rest of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting the job. Sounds like you guys are getting already to move. Hopefully everything keeps going good for ya so you have an easy move.

    ReplyDelete