I feel like I'm super busy, but I had to post. I couldn't have my last post for a while be about dieting. How lame would that be!? HA.
Anyhow, Levi and I just spent 2 hours cleaning, and setting up the church for tomorrow evenings service. I'm sooooo excited how the decorating turned out!! I going to have to take, and post a pic. before it gets trashed with food! I think it looks really neat.
Tomorrow, I'm going to get up and head out earlyish, to do grocery shopping for the meal. Then I'm going to head over to my friend Angela's and we are going to slave away in her kitchen making the food haha ;). I've never been so excited to spend all day in a kitchen!! ;>) LOVE girl/mommy talk!
Alright, need to give Noah a bath, feed him, and put him to bed. Then I think I'm going to treat MYself to a nice bubble bath.
See ya!
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hope everything goes great at the meal thing. Any place can be great when there's girl/mommy talk!! I think you deserve a hot nice bubble bath. I think all moms deserve one at least once in awhile.
ReplyDeleteThanks! Oh I know! Baths are the best when the husband and baby are sound a sleep. NO INTERRUPTIONS!! ;-) Just relax, and enjoy the quite. :)
ReplyDeleteHope you got your bubble bath! A good bubble bath can heal all sorts of maladies or just relax a tired, sore mommy. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI did get my bubble bath! :) It felt wonnnnderful!! I WAS sore yesterday. A good productive sore...but sore none the less. ;) The bubble bath was exactly what I needed!!
ReplyDelete