*happy sigh* It all went good!
Why the yellow daisies you ask? In winter? Do you know what daisies symbolize? It's neat. Innocence, purity, loyal love, and truth. Know what yellow stands for? Hope and joy! When Christ forgives us of our sins... and enters our life. He makes us a beautiful, happy, yellow daisy. :)



Awwww. So Cute. I know the ladies will enjoy the Missions meal. TAmmy Washburn
ReplyDeleteHow PRETTY that looks! Very, very sweet.
ReplyDeleteDaisies have always been my favorite flower. It was my wedding flower. I didn't really know of the meanings you printed above, but to me they've just symbolized simplicity and wholesomeness; commonness--not fancy, pretentious or showy. Yellow stands for hope and joy? Sounds good to me!
REALLY nice presentation for your dinner. Congratulations on a job well done.
It all looks VERY pretty. YOu guys did a fantastic job. What a kindness, love, and testimony you all showed!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!!!! I hope everyone enjoyed themselves! Mostly though... I hope they walk away blessed.
ReplyDeleteDaisies are just a happy flower. Can't go wrong with daisies!Haha...Honestly, Sis. Smith... I just got to googling one day and that's what I got. It sounded good to me too. :)