Thursday, February 10, 2011

Phone Blogging

I'm so not good at this! And I can't even see what I'm typing buuuut I want to blog. Ha. The trip is going really well. Noah did so good on the flight! He is having some issues being in his carseat so much with all the driving we are doing...but I guess some of that is to be expected. We have a great time with Levis parents. Then visiting with Justin and JENN. We went to the Marion, OH COGOP church last night and we loved seeing everyone and showing them Noah. Everyone was sooooo sweet!!!!
Now are on our way to VI. There is no snow and its 40 degrees. Anyhow, All is great. Levi has a few meetings to go to while in VI. We are going to go visiting, and go to a log home show. On Saturday we will head back to Ohio. A super good friend of mine from Alaska will be in Ohio this next week so I'm really hoping it works out that we can meet.up with her family. Well, I guess that's it. I'm kinda proud of myself! Now let's see if I cam figure out the whole picture thing.

2 comments:

  1. so glad your having a good time. I hope you find some log homes you like. Jeremiah is NOT a car seat boy. BUT..he has to get used to it. He is a Church of God boy and we travel a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah was getting better in his carseat towards the end. He didn't cry...we knew just by looking at him that he wasn't happy about it. :)

    ReplyDelete