Ha!OOPS! Good thing I quit phone blogging. I don't know why I could never see what I was typing but it's good thing I stopped. =) Our Ohio and Virginia(not VI) trip went great!!!! Very productive. We were laughing because we drove halfway to Hawaii. It's 4,444 miles from Chicago to Hawaii. We drove 2,544 miles the 2 weeks we were down. Both Levi and I thought we got ton's accomplished though!! Not all in this order... our VA trip was in the middle of our 2 weeks down there.
You can skip all of the other stuff I'm going to write if you want. It's kinda a lot. But I do wanna say! I know for myself, I feel confirmation deep with in my soul that we are making the right move. There is a scripture that God gave me. Acts 1:8 "...and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth". This is a scripture God gave ME. Levi has wanted to go home for a long while. He has TONS of family and friends, but felt like it was never the right time. Now though it does. We aren't going to be in Willard for, forever. I know this.... but Willard, OH is were we are going to start. We are going to start in Jerusalem. :)
Anyhow, this is what we were up too.
In OHIO:
.Noah met his Pawpa and Grandma Stephens
.Noah met his Uncle and Aunt Stephens
.Noah met and hung out lots with his great Uncle Joe AND his PawPa. ;-)
.Levi got to visit folks he hadn't seen for a long time in Marion, OH.
.We got to meet the the local church people in Castella,OH. The church we will be attending until something is started in Willard, OH.
.Met Bro. Leggs, the Pastor and his family. Loved the pizza and fellowship!
.Levi got to meet Bro. Estep II the overseer of the heartland region. Pray for him...it sounds like he travels a lot(not that he complained)!! It's SOOO tiring!! Worth every min. I'm sure, but tiring.
.Went to dinner with Bro. Jared Nolan. Spent 2 and half hours talking at Olive Garden. I know we could have stayed longer! :D
.Visited with Donnie Gray in Willard. The sweetest man I've EVER met yet. His spirit is just....full of love. I hope Noah will get to spend time growing up with this man.
.Went and met with an Amish builder to see what they charge to build our cabin.It sounds like he's the route we are going to go.
.Picked out where to build the cabin. It's a long story kinda...we met with a realtor... but Levi's dad is going to give him some land right across the street from their house. So we decided to go that route. Big decision in and of it's self!!!
.Talked with a local Willard bank that we DON'T want to go with.
.Saw where my grave sight will be. It's all paid for and everything! Creepy huh!!!!!????!!!!!!
In Virginia:
.Noah got to meet, and we got to ask, Bro. Keith and Michelle Harden to be Noah's OFFICIAL God parents. Like being in our will "official". It felt SO right it creeped me out.
.Visited with Bonnie Riddle. :)
.Got our taxes done!
.Levi got to show Noah off to the ladies at the Roanoke church. Sis. Carter (we stayed with the carters. :) invited us to a pampered chef party. Got myself a cheese grater. haha...
.Went to a log home show to meet with the log home kit people. Picked out the layout and got a price.
.Talked with a Farm Credit bank rep.
.Met with Levi's lawyer
There was so little down time, I'm guessing I'm still missing stuff!! =) Alrighty, well....I need to get off this thing and go switch over laundry!



wow...you guys did get a lot accomplished. Sounds like all your plans are falling into place. That is so exciting for you guys. Happy for you. When are you moving? I forgot what you told me.
ReplyDeleteEverything really is working out perfectly! We will be moving sometime in May it's looking more and more like. Or the beginning of June.
ReplyDelete