First Noah, He's got a cold.=( Normally not a huge deal. However, it's right before traveling. Sticking him a metal tube with who knows how many germs circulating around does not thrill me at all!!!!*sigh* He's been sleeping a lot today, so that's good a least. Please though, if you could say a prayer for him......
I did some good cleaning one day this week, I can't remember. But I did it again today....feels good to know we'll come home to a clean house. I've gotten every thing pretty much packed. That has been a little mmmmm "stressful" is too strong of a word. But, now that we have to pay for bags, it's hard to figure out what to take and what not too. Noah's stuff was the hardest. The kid has waaaay more cloths then I have had. EVER!
Levi gets home soon, so I'm going to make a box of cheeseburger hamburger helper. Easy and yummy, and then I'm going to take a nap. I don't do well, flying all night long and then traveling all day. Unlike Mr. Levi who can snore all 6 hours of a flight.....!!!
So to the EXCITED prat of the title. I AM! I'm super excited to see Levi's parents! It's been a year. Then also, to see Justin, Levi's brother and his wife Jenn...meet her really, kinda for the first time. I was SOOOOOO sick with a migraine (pregnant)the last time we were together. Haha...and now she's pregnant.HA! Anyhow, this time around is going to be sooooo much better!!!!!!!! :D
Alrighty Noah's awake from his nap gotta go! =)
Friday, February 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hope you have a great trip. Be safe and we will be praying for Noah.
ReplyDeletehave lots of fun and we will pray for your little guy.
ReplyDelete