I'm super excited! I've really enjoyed this year's Christmas season. Maybe it's because I'm not working so I'm not rushed at all. I've had time to decorate my house (while listening to Christmas music). Make out Christmas cards (while listening to Christmas music). Which by the way, I LOVE going to the mail box these day's!! More cards then bills. Gotta love that!! Plus, I got to go to The Church's youth Christmas party. Last year I had to work.
This year being Noah's first Christmas also makes this year a little more special. He won't really understand it. Or even really be able open a gift, other then touching the paper and trying to put it in his mouth...haha... but it's still special.
On the subject of Noah. I can't believe he's almost 6 months! Crazy. I'm going to start giving him rice here soon. Then we'll start working on fruits and veggies.He's kinda close to sitting on his own. I don't think he'll make it by 6 months though. And he's really no where near crawling, but we're working on it. He's teething like crazy, but no teeth yet. He's still a talker, but no new words. Other then he tends to copy his dad's monkey noises. lol....;) He doesn't take his pacifier any more.It's been about a month now. Nothing I really did, he just didn't want it any more. He chews on his hands too much to make room for it I guess. Man, I sure love this kid!!! We are inseparable!
In other news, I'm looking for a part-time job. Just something a couple evenings a week. I'm thinking about a coffee shop. It'll help feed my addiction haha...anyhow, Insurance is now coming from Levi's job instead of mine. It's retarded, cuz his isn't as good as mine was, but we are having to pay more for it. So basically I'm having to work for insurance. *sigh* I'm not going to complain though, God's given me a full 6 months. I count myself blessed. And even still, I won't be working no where like I was.
Let's see.....what else....Levi and I had a date this last weekend. It was wonderful! We went to my favorite restaurant. Greek Corner. I love it, not just because of the food, but they know me. I love that! Anyhow, Levi and I really needed it. Thanks Mom for watching Noah!
Also, 2 of my best girlfriends went out the next evening to a fancy restaurant. I won't even say how much I spent. It was ridicules for just one meal! I really enjoyed myself though.
Oh! I've lost 10 pounds!! I'm alllmost back to pre-pregnancy weight. Gotta share that!!! Yay! Now I need to work on pre-marriage weight. Haha...
Well. To sum up this long post...... Life is good. ;)



You've been robbed of several Christmas' celebrations because of job in the past. I'm so glad you've gotten to enjoy it this year. And your very welcome. It's always my pleasure to babysit my grandson.
ReplyDeleteGreat post, Jessa--I so enjoyed reading all about your life. :-) Makes me miss having a baby... then I feel crazy for thinking that! Ha! You're right--life is good. You are blessed. :-)
ReplyDeleteI haven't stopped by for a while. You have SEVERAL new posts! I enjoyed reading about your life. Noah is adorable and growing so fast.
ReplyDeleteI know Noah IS growing fast!! I like this stage though....he's fun. Glad you stopped by Sis. Smith!! ;) Next time, pretend I offered you a cup of coffee or tea...oh...and some bannana bread. :)
ReplyDeleteHAHA! Rebekah....you have your hands full with that adorable puppy!! Levi, wants to get a puppy..... :/ When I even consider it a little I KNOW I'm crazy!!
Mom, I know......I was thinking that too. I loved my job....but in many way's even before Noah, I'm thinking it really wasn't worth all that I was missing. God knew though, and I KNOW He gave me that job!!!! Love you!