Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Billion Things To Do

At least that is the way it seems today. Tonight, late, the cabales's are coming in. You know how it is....things get not just clean but, "cleaner" when you know people are coming over. I love it though. It feels good having a clean house.

I need to get lots done before 4pm when Levi gets home.

Okay so I'm going to copy Grace and make a list. Yes for everyone to see. ;)

-okay so Noah's fed.
-I am currently eating my eggs.
-Devotions as soon as Im done with this list.
-Needs to put a pot of coffee on (looking forward to trying the Ghirardelli white chocolate creamer I got yesterday).
-Make bannana bread
-Dishes
-clean up Noah's toys
-Take down the Christmas tree
-Dust
-Vacuum
-Sweep
-Mop
-Bathroom
-Fold laundry
-Change sheets and bedding
-Take shower and get presentable
-Go get flowers to take to Allison
-Get dinner ready

I'm sure lunch or snack will be in there some where. And right now it already sounds like Noah's needing a nap. Sooooo off I go......maybe dad will let me borrow his Super Man cape....??;)

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how a public list can motivate a person? Good luck on everything! I have a bunch to do as well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is motivating forsure!! =0) I need to do it more often! I'm moving right along..... Good luck to you too! haha....=D

    ReplyDelete