Monday, August 9, 2010

Where's the sun?





It's been cloudy and rainy in Anchorage almost every day for a long while now. It's SUPER depressing!! Although, I think I prefer it to the awful heat down in the lower 48.

With all the damp cold rain, Noah and I haven't got out a whole lot. Saturday though, a girl friend from work and her baby (Hank), Joleesa and Savannah, and Noah and I met at Kaldi Brothers (a nice coffee place) to hang out. It was was fun! We talked about our births stories....our nursing woes.....and all sorts of baby issues. We were there for two and half hours! It was really cool. I hoping it's something that grows and continues!! Eventually a coffee shop won't work, but maybe something like a park or a indoor play place......

Not a whole lot else going on. It's amazing how one's life can be completely surround by one teeny, tiny, little person. Noah's changed a little in the last week. He's a awake more....sleeping a little longer sometimes, and gaining a little personality. One things is, he'll get sooooooo tired but refuses to go to sleep. So he'll cry and cry cuz he's tired. It bamboozels me why if he's so tired he doesn't just go to sleep....! I'm also pretty sure he's figured out that when he cries he gets picked up. Sometimes he'll cry, and then all is good once he's picked up. He also most definitely knows my voice. I love how he can calm right down when I talk to him. Very cool!!! =)

The pictures...lol...Noah gets put in things that are too big on him all the time. He tends to create a lot of laundry so all that is clean is things that are too big. Megan took the other two pictures at church this last Sunday night. He stayed awake long enough for everyone to see his eyes!! =) We love seeing his eyes!!!

I'm realy, really, hoping it gets nice out!! I'm hoping to start walking with him during the day.....

3 comments:

  1. hey! let me know next time you have a mommy/baby coffee date! Caleb and I want to have fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures!!! He is so adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL for sure Megan! =)

    Hey Jess!!! Noah say's thank you. =) I didn't know you were still blogging...cool!

    ReplyDelete