
I just looked over at Noah and he was making his "poop face". Cracks me up every time. It deserved it's own title. =D It's soooooooo cute!!!!
*sigh* mmmmmmm what to blog about. It seems like there is so much, but yet nothing really. If that makes since. Life is completely different, but not in an extreme way. Other then waking up 3 times a night to eat, Noah sleeps a ton. So far he's still a good baby. He's not wild about his diper being changed or having his cloths changed.... sometimes he will cry then. Other then that he's only cried when really starved. There was one night I had pizza, and it must have set awful with him because he cried then. So.....no more pizza for me!
Well, mmmmmmm what else........ Levi had to go back to work today. I was really worried yesterday how today would go, and shed a few tears about it. I'm still really sore and can't sit or stand for too long. Bending over is near impossible. I can feel the stitches stretch when I try, but it went fine. Dad came over in the morning and helped if I needed anything. Mom came in the afternoon, and I got a really good nap in. She made dinner and everything. Just having someone around "just in case" helps a ton!! Tomorrow will be smiler. Tomorrow we also have another Dr. appointment. I'm sure though, all will go well. It'll be really nice getting out of the house! Please though............. if you remember, please pray for me. I wouldn't mind so much except it's hard holding Noah for a extend period of time. I feel sometimes like I'm not bonding with him like I could if I wasn't hurting so much.
So for good news .... I've lost ton's of weight!! I love going to the scale now!!!! =D Even if the loss of the weight stalls, it won't be too bad.
OH YES....the picutre. Yup, Jenna took it. And mom and dad are getting it blown up and framed for us. Cool huh!!!??? It's sooooooo perfect!!! It's going to go in Noah's room. I was going to do animal's in his room... you know..."Noah's Ark"...... but it's simpler now, but I LOVE it!! I would take a picture, but, Levi and I are actuelley sleeping in that room on a guest bed. Our bed was WAY too high for me to get into.
Alrighty...... I think I'm done. =) Have a great weekend!!!



The picture is beautiful. Jenna did a great job. Glad you are losing the prego weight fairly quickly and that you are doing well. Just so you know...you don't have to hold Noah 24/7 to bond with him. During those feedings, you are doing a great deal of bonding, so no worries. :-)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Sis. tammi. He is your son and he knows who is HIS mom. He sleeps a lot anyway. Your bonding. Don't you worry about a thing.
ReplyDelete