Soooo in the post before I said something a long the lines of "life hasn't changed in an extreme way". Well, I change my mind. I have to laugh. Sleep.....oh how I miss you!!! He has had a couple nights were he's wanted to be fed every hour and half, and most times feedings take FOREVER because he can't eat and poop at the same time. =)He's VERY regular!! lol. OR he starts falling a sleep midway through. I've learned though to keep him eating.... or he's awake again in a half hour squirming and gnawing on his hands. I've gotten extremely excited when I get three hours in a row now days and even feel well rested afterwards *shakes head*. Gotta love it. People were SOooooo not kidding about being tired with a baby. =)
Other then that not a whole lot has gone on. I'm not nearly has sore has I was last week so that is WAY exciting for me!!!!!!!!!! I've been able to bake and cook which is great. It's been cool having Levi come home and say "Honey I'm home!!". I love it!
The Suttons are going to be here tomorrow, which will be fun! Bro. Sutton's birthday is on Saturday so they are spending the weekend in Anchorage. Fun. Fun. =)
Levi's garden is taking off! I don't think the corn is going to make it though. We do have radishes, carrots, tomato's, and strawberries coming up. It's been neat watching it grow. Well. it's so nice out I think we are going to go sit out side this evening. It feels wrong being inside.
See ya!



Isn't crazy that 3 hrs of solid sleep is GREAT!!! HA!
ReplyDeleteSounds like your figuring out this motherhood thing wonderfully. Your smart to not let him fall asleep while eating it will pay off in a few weeks. Make sure you drink a TON if water. I know you know that but it is crucial this stage of nursing. Your gonna be a fantastic mom. Proud of you Jessa.
Thank you!! =) I hope so.....
ReplyDelete