Well, today was Noah's original due date and he's also one month old today. I'm SOOOO glad to have had this time with him!!! I can't even imagine life with out my little man!!!
I don't know if everybody does this, but I re-play his birth over and over, and OVER again in my head. Remembering all the little different things. Remembering Levi's slightly freaked out face when I woke him up and told him my water broke.;) How I had amazingly just finished packing the hospital bag the night before. That feeling of excitement and panic. I remember the contractions as back and, "butt" labor. Weird I know! =)I didn't sit for hours!!! Then how I went from 7 cementers to 10 in what seemed like minutes, and I how actually felt him move down. It was the oddest feeling ever! Then how there was NO telling me NOT to push. That was just not going to happen! The pressure was soooo strong. We he FINALLY came out. I'll never forget his cry. It's a wonderful sound!! I remember thinking how cute it was and immediately begin just balling my eyeballs out. I looked over at Levi,and he was crying and his face was full of awe, and love, and I don't know if I'll ever know all the emotions he had. I can still hear Mom crying and saying "you made the right choice honey". She said it over, and over, again. With forceps there was a risk, but I'm thankful God gave me a peace. I knew everything was going to be okay, and Noah came out PERFECT!! Then I remember when they finally laid him on my chest. The feeling.... is indescribable!!!!! To know that he is MY child....the love is immediate and HUGE. These and many more images go threw my head all the time!!!! It was such an amazing and wonderfully horrible experience. =)
I adore my beautiful and healthy baby boy.
Life Is Good.
Happy 1 Month Noah!!



Very sweet post. And I love all 3 pictures!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so beautiful! Full of color. :)
ReplyDeleteYour post is super sweet and I loved reading it! So sentimental.
Ok you have me bawling. I stand in awe as I watch my oldest daughter's dream to become a mother comes true. I watch you gain confidence in caring for him and I am soooo proud of you. I love the little man that you and Levi brought into our life and I know that God will help you to raise him to be a "man after God's heart".
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwwwww thanks mom. Sorry I made you cry..... =)
ReplyDelete