Monday, June 28, 2010

It's Friday!!

Well.... it's MY Friday. =) SOOO excited!! I am so tired and ready to not do anything. I have been sleeping horribly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get up mostly, 4 times a night to use the bathroom sometimes 5. The benefits of him dropping. HA! Normally at 2:30 a.m. I have a yogurt to keep my surgers up. It's weird how it's pretty much the same time(s) every night that I need to get up. It's hard sometimes to fall back to sleep though. Noah loves to move around at night. I can never ignore it. ;) I love feeling him try to move, you can tell he's smooshed in there. Plus, I just can't get comfortable. My hips kill!! I go from side to side all night long. Oh...yes, and the braxton hicks like to come at night too. So fun. Which by the way, in general are getting ridiculous. One good thing is that I'm already sleep deprived so It won't be a huge shock to my system when Noah gets here. =)

On a less complaining note. Dad and Jenna came over to help Levi move furniture. They are the greatest!!! Levi decided this last weekend that he wanted to actually switch rooms. I think he is going threw the nesting phase and not me!! =D So now we have the bigger room and Noah will have the smaller one. Makes sense huh? =) They spent three hours working on the rooms, so when I came home from work it all looked SOOO great!! Jo was even here and helped towards the end. I can't wait to finish the baby room!! It won't be much, but hopefully kinda cute. Mom's going to come next Monday to help with that. Our room isn't exactly the way I'd like, but It'll work until after the baby comes or maybe mom can help me decorate Levi and mines room too. I'm too pooped tonight to worry about it.

Alright=) I'm heading to bed...for another sleepless night. BUT tomorrow I can sleep in. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to Monday. We'll work miracles just wait and see. Love you honey. Give Noah a hug for me too...oh and Levi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good... =) I'm looking forward to it too. It'll be fun. I'll give hugs from you. Even to Levi. ;)

    ReplyDelete