Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Girl's Night






















It was fun!! It was actually Jo's idea and I'm glad she thought of it!! It was over at my place. Jenna brought a lot of the facial stuff and Megan brought a lot food. Love them! Oh, I do gotta say that Levi made banana bread for tonight not I. He had a little help, but not much. He's the bestest husband in the world!! Okay. Back to the girl's. Last year we had a girls night and it was loads of fun!! We were so due for one!! We did facial with cucumbers, had some nail buffer stuff and nail files to make are nails look tidy. I think I'm the only one that did the foot soak and mint scrub thing. They missed out. It felt sooooo good! Joleesa came over and helped me cuz I was having issues reaching my feet to wash them off. We had a movie in, but we all pretty much chatted right through the whole thing. Anyhow, it was fun. =D














Here's some pictures. I'm sure Megan and Jenna are going to have WAAAY better ones. There is that one annoying smuch that I didn't figure out to just wipe off the lens until half way through the night......














3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not you are the first one to post on your night. I'm glad you had a good time. Some times a person needs to just relax and have fun and it looks like that what you girls did. Leve is a great guy to allow you ladies to kick him out of his own place like that. Love you Levi.

    ReplyDelete