I have to laugh and shake my head. There are three more ladies pregnant at work now. One just told us and she's about 12 weeks. The other two are back from winter leave. So they are both nearing the end of their second trimesters. It's crazy. That makes nine. On one hand it's fun, because it makes for great conversation. On the other hand, when there are so many, you get compared to the others..... and you also have a tendency to compare your self.
I'm glad though God chose to not have me be surrounded by pregnant women, and babies, and Levi and I still not be able too. That would be hard.
Tomorrow and Wednesday I'll be watching Savannah. Yay! Jo had to go back to work starting today. Poor girl...I'm sure it was a hard day for her. Savannah is in a fun phase. She's a really good baby. One evening I had fun playing dress up with her. Girl babies are fun like that. =)



No comments:
Post a Comment