Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Home At Last! And Random Pictures

Levi's dad found a bunch of these birds and thought they were cool. So he sent about 10 to us. We are going to put a few in the nursery hanging from the ceiling. I think it will look neat. I have no idea what we will do with the rest!! LOL!! Anybody want one? =) You can make them fly. =D


I know weird. I'm posting a picture of a trash can. We are doing the nursery in animals. I think the frog on the elephants head is way cute.
It was such a beautiful day today. Almost 55 degrees out.This is the view from our driveway.


This is our front door. =) This one got uploaded by accident.The baby book wants a picture of our home. So I took one. =D





We really didn't go anywhere too far. We have just been running errands ALL day. Levi got today off with me because he needed to be at work for some kind of something (I'm not sure)............something to do with contracters.....anyhow.....on his normal days off. So we got the day together.








Oh!!! I should mention quickly he got a really good promotion! A couple months ago now, but we are still REALLY thankful. Levi is one of those people that when he sets his mind to something he doesn't give up easy. He operates with high standereds for himself and won't give anything less then his best. Their lucky to have him and I'm still so proud of him.








Okay, back to our day. So I had to go into work this morning and bid for my summer shift. It's always a little scary. I am SOOOOO happy and thankful though!! I was able to get the exact same shift I have now. A lot of the shifts were 10 hours with 3 days off. Which is nice, but I can barely make 8's these days.








Then we went over to visit Jo and Savannah. Savannah slept the whole time. lol I got to watch her funny expressions though as she slept. It was too cute.








We also went and got our tires changed over. From the studded ones. That took FOREVER. We dropped one car off and ran around with the other. Levi isn't one to enjoy shopping, but we went to Burlington. Then got some Mexican for lunch. Got him some new tennis shoes at Sports Authority.....and then he even went with into Michel's with me. Amazing. We made the appointment for the car at 1:30 and then another for the suburban right after. Weeeeeeellll, it's that time of year and they were super backed up. We didn't get the car back until 6p.m. which is really crazy.








I've let the apartment go this week. *sigh* So now we I'm resting (while posting) then we are going to get to cleaning.








I've been feeling SOOOO good. I love this phase in pregnancy! I have lots of energy. I just get to hurting easy. The baby moves constantly which is really fun! I really love it. I look very pregnant so people always smile has they walk past me. I've even had some laugh, but not in a bad way. I've had more doors opened for me then ever, and people are always, always wanting to feed me which is funny. It's not like I don't feed myself enough..... =) It's fun. I'm really excited to meet Noah, but I'm feeling great...... so I'm going to embrace and just enjoy these last precious few months of my first pregnancy.








okay this post is longer then my norm. =)




1 comment:

  1. Loved the informative post. The waste basket is so cute. I'll have to see the birds for real. Will they work on our deck?

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete