Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Almost 1 Year!


Time has just flown by!! Levi and I will be married 1 year on June 13. We have been talking about what to do. Which has been fun. Although, I don't think we are going to go anywhere. Being 8 months pregnant will be limiting. Maybe just a nice dinner. We did have Hawaii in February..... =)

We were talking about the fact that we had some major life changes in a short amount of time. Marriage.....and pregnancy.....granted pregnancy is mostly me, but poor Levi hasn't seen me at my best yet. With the thyroid issues hitting bad in that first month of being married. I had one really good week...where I felt normal. Then I got pregnant! lol =)Then that first trimester.....even now, though I feel good....he has to help out a lot. God really blessed me with Levi. He has never complained. I'm looking forward to our 2 year though!! I'm curios what it will bring. We both are starting to feel antsy about maybe leaving Alaska. I think God is just putting something in our hearts to make us ready when the time comes to work for Him. Where ever that may be.....

Alrighty, have a great Wednesday!!

2 comments:

  1. We could use a great faithful young couple in Texas. HA!!!! Noah and Jeremiah can be great frinds.
    I will pray for God's perfect will for you all.
    One year ... how exciting. It gets better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol They would be great friends!! =) That would be fun. =)

    ReplyDelete