Monday, April 19, 2010

Yay! It's Raining

It's a cold rain, but rain is a good sign!! Maybe spring is almost here...............

There is nothing going on.

Let's see.......mmmm.......we bought a stroller car seat combo. Levi put it together and now I love pushing it around. I love it! We also have the matching pack and play. He hasn't put that together yet, because we have yet to switch rooms around. *sigh* I have motivation, but with no energy.

Oh! I should really talk about Levi. He has been amazing! He cleans, cooks (kinda), goes grocery shopping, fixes things, puts things together, scratches my unending itches, well.....he pretty much does anything I ask. Poor guy. He too sweet for his own good. I have to be careful and not take advantage of it. Or for granted......

YAY! I made it all five days! Wahooooo! Now it's my weekend. =) Maybe it'll be sunny and warmsih tomorrow. That would be nice.....

4 comments:

  1. Cherish Levi's help.
    Love you pretty momma ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's good to me! =) Love you too!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really think you were dreaming when you posted. You really aren't talking about the Levi I know ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya Well, he's a brat too. lol =D My sweet brat.......haha

    ReplyDelete