Just a warning.....this is a pregnancy post. There isn't anything else going on. =)Yesterday I was feeling "weepy" almost the whole day. Now that's a new one.... and I didn't like it. I had to go into work, and I was seriously worried that I would brake out into tears at the littlest thing. I didn't, but it was close a couple times.
Other then that I have been feeling great! I've been tired, but not in an extreme way lately. I was thinking today, that if I felt like what I have been feeling like the past week.... I don't mind pregnancy. I had been thinking as awful as it sounds, that pregnancy isn't really my cup of tea. Now don't get me wrong! I'm continually in awe of God and the blessing He has given us. I am definitely not the Duggers though. I would soooo not want to do this a ton of times!
I was going to see if Jenna could take a couple pictures at 25 weeks, but I went ahead a took a picture now just in case Jenna and I don't get a chance to get together. For some reason 25 weeks seems like a milestone. I was looking at pictures of little 1 pound babies. At 25 weeks a baby can survive. Then every week after... the chances keep going up. Noah should be just over a pound. When we had our ultra sound he was running just a little big for 20 weeks at 14oz. It's hard to say though I guess their weight can slow and speed up. Looking at the pictures, it is just an amazing thought that he's really in there.
Ya....I know...I have put on weight. Almost 20 pounds. I'm starting to feel like a boat. I have three and half months to go. I wouldn't be surprised if I put on 10 to 15 more. Great.



You are beautiful as Noah's "ark" ~smile. Seriously you are beautiful. I feel like it's been forever since I've seen you. Love you.
ReplyDeleteJessa- you look great!
ReplyDeleteYou look great. You look healthly and happy.Don't let yourself get so focused on the weight gain thing and miss the blessing of carrying your precuious baby. Everyone is different with weight gain. Keep that in mind.
ReplyDeleteI am curious what these headless pictures are all about??? ;-) I want to see your pretty face.
ReplyDeleteawwww thanks.... =)
ReplyDeleteYa... there are a few headless pictures.=) haha these days it seems it's all about the belly!! ;)