Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tomorrow





Jenna took these. Sense she doesn't post much anymore I figured I would go ahead and share these. They are just too cute not to.

Tomorrow, Levi and I both have the day off. Then I go back to work. Awwww it's been nice having this week off. I have slept SOOOOOOOOOOOO good the last few nights. When I do things around the house I do it in short intervals so my back doesn't get to hurting. Weird and hard to do, but worth it. It makes sleeping easy when your not in pain. =)


If I can get Levi to go with me tomorrow, I want to go to Joannes to get some material to make some burping cloths. Mom and I can make them over sized Sis. Tammy and Aunt Net. ;) lol I'm sure not really the ideal thing I'm sure Levi wants to do on his day off so we'll see. I don't know...now that I'm thinking about it, maybe I'll spare him and myself and get mom to go with me some other day. lol ;)


Megan, I looked at that changing pad. That's cool! I like the one with the high sides. =)



Grace, I'm sooooooo glad that God helps out!!! :o)



Mom and dad went and got a swing for Savannah (and Noah when he gets here) when their over at their house. Savannah had a vibrating chair thing, but she liked to be rocked more. So she just loves the swing!! You are sooooo right Sis. Smith. It makes sense. Babies are rocked in the womb when ever the mother walks. It's no wonder.....


I'm soooooo blessed that I have my mom around during this time. I don't know why God chose to have it this way, but I'm thankful!!


Haha Sis. Tammi the only thing we got so fare is a Pack And Play. We'll keep that in our room at first for his bassinet and then one day it will be his playpen too. lol =)



Sis. Tammi I'm glad you said that I'll have to keep in mind that Savannah and Noah are not going to be the same. They are going to be different. Noah, I'm sure, is going to be compared on some level at first.... even by myself.































No comments:

Post a Comment