Ugh. I still have three days to go. I can do it..... I can do it. =)
We did have our ultrasound on Wednesday. All went very well! I'm going to wait to post about it. I'll go on and on.... and on.... with our excitement,;) but we are going to hold off for a couple days.
I need to sit down and make a list of things I need. With Joleesa's and Megan's babies now born. At work there are 6 of us pregnant.... two are out of work now, because they are close to term. Plus, seeing my baby on Wednesday, gives me this strong overwhelming urge to start seriously getting things ready. Only about 4 months to go. I'm sure it'll go fast!
In other news. It's been in the upper 30' and low 40's for the past couple of days. VERY EXCITING! We have flowers planted from last fall and I can't wait to see them come up. It's going to be pretty. I just know it! =)
Oooooookaaaay.*Sigh.* Off to work I go.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You poor girl. All the rest of us are saying "Yay it's Friday" but Jessa says "it's only Friday". Hang in there honey, God will give you the strength. Love you and I really enjoyed shopping with you and Levi last night.
ReplyDeleteCall your Aunt Net!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete